Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trying to be a photographer

I've been playing around with our camera and settings and effects and having a lot of fun. These are by no means professional quality but I had fun doing them. I love taking pictures of my sweet girls. They are so cute. You might have seen them on my facebook page. I'm posting them both places.

I darkened this one around the edges and washed out the color because she was crying and I was trying to imitate her emotion. Life is so tough as a baby.


I love her expressions. Priceless




I really love this one. I softened it a lot. She looks so peaceful.


It looks like the same as above but it's not. This is one of my favorites.


This is my absolute favorite picture I have taken yet!


She is so sweet. She was so patient with me the whole time.


Little chubbers


And of course some of Evie


Love the color of this wall. I want to experiment with it a little more.


I washed this one out a bit. But I love her sweet face in it.


Okay I can't take credit for this one. My mom took it. But I still think it's a beautiful picture.










3 comments:

Hannah said...

I HAVE THE MOST ADORABLE NIECES IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!! :) These are the cutest pictures EVER!

Sally said...

You are a great photographer!!! What PRECIOUS pictures! I LOVE those cute girls SO much!

Wendy said...

Love the photos, you are an awesome photographer. I so want a digital slr, there are just too many awesome things you can do!